I love this time of the year, when the seasons seem to aggressively change from fall to winter. Since I’m a Christmas time baby, I tend to naturally become very reflective along with the seasons. That way, by the time I’m turning over a new leaf I am left feeling pretty humbled and “lucky” about the life I’ve lived so far. During the shift in seasons it’s natural to look back at all of the great times had, challenges overcame and the accompanying personal growth. It’s also the perfect time of year to start thinking about what you could possibly do from here and what seeds you want to cultivate in the winter to bring you an amazing spring. So as the seasons change and the year comes to an end, reflect back on the times passed and start cultivating your kind of luck for 2015. These are some of the 23 ways to bring more luck in to your life.
1. Acknowledge and be humbled by the blessings you already have.
2. Become an expert at recognizing and letting go of that which no longer serves you.
3. If you are weird, good! Own that. Don’t ever stop being a weirdo, that is your brilliance shining through.
4. Don’t ever loose touch with the little kid in you. He/she is kind of a genius.
5. Let go of unsupportive thoughts, relationships and habits.
6. Let go of expectations and open up to rewriting a more inspiring ending .
7. Do your personal work and take care of yourself from the inside out.
8. Follow your intuition, it knows best.
9. When you truly love someone or something, let it be known.
10. Consistently take care of your family and loved ones.
11. Learn how to empathize with people. Even if you don’t agree with them, try to understand where they’re coming from.
12. Learn how to give with an open heart and without expectations.
13. Help others get what they want out of life.
14. Take care of your mind, body and soul like it is your purpose on earth, it is. The best of you is what it takes to live up to your lifetime calling.
15. Live up to your own rules and expectations so that you are someone you always look up to and respect.
16. Patience is priceless, practice it as often as you can.
17. You are the most consistent person in your own life. Be your number one fan, best friend, and most honest person you know with yourself.
18. Be willing to work hard and smart for what you believe in and want.
19. Dare to be a dreamer and realistic enough to go after it.
20. Be open hearted and prepared to be surprised.
21. Live like it is your birthright to be the happiest person you know, it is.
22. Know that you don’t always get what you want but you always get the lessons needed for a better future.
23. Life is full of plot twists, keep on writing your story with belief that it will make sense and get better as you keep turning the pages. It will if you let it.